Chronicled below are 43 of fulfilled prophecies of servant of God at INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Oke-Afa, Isolo, Lagos, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele (JP).
The listed divine messages were made by the famous cleric before and after the 2019 general election in Nigeria.
1. The removal of Algerian president from office
2. The latest uprising in Iraq.
3. The removal of Lebanon prime minister.
4. APC electoral victories in Ogun, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Ekiti and Lagos States.
5. PDP’s governorship victory in Adamawa State.
6. Osun State governor, Gboyega Oyetola’s victory at the supreme court.
7. The review of Malabo Oil saga and arrest of former AGF, Adoke Bello.
8. The flood problem across Nigeria.
9. The attacks on Muslims and Christians in Sri Lanka.
10. The Air Peace airline challenges.
11. The Bek Air plane crash.
12. The universities’ sex mess and lecturer’s indictments.
13. The electoral losses of former Oyo governor, Abiola Ajimobi and his predecessor, Alao-Akala.
14. The salary increments in civil service.
15. The military coup in Ethiopia.
16. The death of some Nollywood stars.
17. The tanker explosion in Onitsha market.
18. Atiku’s presidential election loss to Buhari.
19. The killing of ISIS leader and the followup reactions by his lieutenants.
20. Death of international preacher, Reinhard Bonnke.
21. The coup in Sudan and removal of former President Bashir.
22. The protest against the Liberian president.
23. The challenges of flooding and famine in Zimbabwe.
24. The heat waves in Europe.
25. The crisis between Edo State governor, Godwin Obaseki and his godfather, Adams Oshiomhole.
26. The victory of Kogi State governor, Yahaya Bello.
27. The APC victory in Bayelsa State governorship contest.
28. The continued security challenges in Nigeria.
29. Senator Dino Melaye’s loss to Smart Adeyemi in the last Kogi West senatorial election.
30. The loss of Nigeria at the last Nations Cup tournament.
31. Discovery of the massive corruption in NFF.
32. The removal of a local government chairman in Lagos.
33. The death of Prof. Tam David-West.
34. The dethroning of Yoruba king, Eleruwa of Eruwa.
35. The uprising of the newly elected Obalufe of Ife kingdom.
36. The continued herdsmen attacks.
37. The challenges of football icon, Samson Siasia and withdrawal of his licence.
38. The removal Babatunde Fowler as FIRS chairman.
39. The forced retirement of former Head of Service of the Federation, Oyo-Ita.
40. The Hong Kong crisis.
41. The emergence of Borris Johnson as UK prime minister and BREXIT crisis.
42. Israeli president, Benjamjn Netanyahu’s election and the failure of opposition to form a coalition.
43. The impeachment saga of Presi
dent Donald Trump of the United States of America.