Some lessons can be learned without ever having to go through a traumatic experience — after all, common sense goes a long way and can spare you a lot of pain and heartache. However, there are some life lessons you have to learn the hard way. Here are just a few:
- Nobody owes you anything, not even the government of your country. You owe your own self success and achievements.
- Every relationship will always experience the law of economics that is called’ law of diminishing return’’. And this is when many relationships go through the test of true love.
- Time truly waits for nobody, Hence, it should be valued more than any other currency.
- One of the major cause of divorce is money, money is not even the problem but the way two different people were mentally programmed towards money is the problem.
- Blood is thicker than water, that’s true but never forget that a stranger that stood by you during a tough time is better than a brother that is far away.
- In order to be successful, you need to put yourself first. People will call you a selfish person but there is a difference between healthy and unhealthy selfishness.
- Your best friend might also become your worst enemy because he or she knows what they are not supposed to know about you.
- Never judge or get too close to people based on their appearance alone, don’t fall for the Halo effect!
- Women don’t genuinely like to settle down with a struggling or broke dude!
- Many people fail to achieve their goals because they couldn’t calculate the risks which make them pursue unrealistic goals that lead to wasting of time and resources.