1. The fact that she’s wet doesn’t mean you should come in. Wait for her to beg and crave for it. That’s when the fun begins.
2. Always start with foreplay. Continue with foreplay. Before you ever think of penetration. You make your job easier when you do that.
3. Pay attention to his erection and your wetness. If the feeling is not mutual there may be a problem.
4. Discuss sex with him. If he doesn’t want to talk about it, remind him that’s what you’ll be doing the rest of your lives together. If he still doesn’t want to talk about it, there’s a problem.
5. Find out what turns you on and communicate it. Don’t leave him to trial and error. 85% of marriages collapse due to lack of proper communication.
6. Men are moved by what they see. Feed his eyes with what he wants to see. If you don’t, *someone else will*.
7. When you’re about to start having regular sex, I will advise you to stop using your Dildo at least 2 weeks ahead of time. If you don’t, you’ll be giving him extra work because you haven’t made the transition in your mind.
8. Giving a man addicted to porn and masturbation a blow job is pure punishment. Its punishment to your jaw and hand. You will suck and suck but nothing will happen.
9. *Your ring tone is one of the things that inspires him to keep pumping. Never engage in sex without ringtones*.
10. Doggy style is one of the styles men love a lot. It gives them a good view of the ass and it inspires them.
The down part of that style is that it’s not good for men that have premature ejaculation issues.
I’ll advise you not to try that style in the beginning. Delay it and use it to finish off.
….. and if you’re a woman and understand the timing of your husband, don’t make him start with that style… He will release too early and you won’t enjoy it.
11. Sex is very important to humanity. Some female animals die within one year if they don’t have sex. This explains why some women nag, get easily irritated or even become hypertensive.
12. The average size of a man’s Penis is 5.6 inches when erect. So it doesn’t matter how long it is. What matters most is the performance.
13. Men burn between 100 and 200 calories on average during a round of sex. While women burn approximately 69 calories. This explains why a woman should make sure the man feeds well if she wants him to perform well.
14. I laugh when young people think their parents or grandparents don’t have sex anymore. Wrong!
It’s been discovered that women in their 80s can still have sex if they are in good health.
That’s why women in their 80s can still have boyfriends long after their husbands are dead. 😊😊😊
15. The average time for a man under 40 to achieve erection is 10 seconds. For some it’s faster.
The moment you notice it’s taking longer to achieve, there may be a problem.
16. The moment your man ejaculates, one of the fastest ways of getting him back up is to suck his nipples.
A man’s nipples is as sensitive as a woman’s own.
If your man has the tendency of releasing very fast, don’t play too much with his nipples.
17. What men that focus on penetration don’t understand is that, the female clitoris has about 8,000 nerve endings, which is twice as many as contained in the penis.
As such, it is this area that most helps a woman reach orgasm. Pay attention to this area.
18. The female vagina contrasts in size about 30% when the woman is about to orgasm.
That is why the man needs to pump harder when she’s nearing orgasm because this contraction helps increase the sensitivity felt by both parties helping them explode into orgasm together.
19. For ladies that think masturbation or using a Dildo is better than having real sex, hear this:
For a woman attempting to reach climax, it will take her only four minutes through masturbation. However, it can take upwards of 10-20 minutes to reach climax during intercourse.
Now choose for yourself.
If I were you, I’ll go for intercourse. Its far better.
20. One of the advantages of having sex and getting an orgasm is that a single orgasm can take care of a nagging migraine headache.
So ladies, the ball is in your court. Instead of trying to take all those pills. Why not have sex?
21. The average man has the ability to get 11 erections per day. This is absolutely normal.
So the next time you see a guy with an erection, don’t ever think he’s a pervert. Its absolutely normal.
22. Sex at least once a week can lower a man’s risk of heart disease by 30%.
Stroke by 50%.
Diabetes by 40%.
It has also been shown that men with an active sex life are more likely to live past 80 years.
That’s why I always urge people to have sex at least 3 times a week… It helps you live long.
23. Men who help with housework tend to have more sex.
24. If you have not been seeing your menstrual cycle regularly, there could be a problem.
It may be because you’ve not been having regular sex. Because women who have sex at least once a week have more regular menstrual cycles.
25. Women enjoy sex more than men because they have more nerve endings than men.
Also they can have multiple orgasm while the man can only have one before slipping into the refactory period.
Another reason why women enjoy sex more than men is because the average male orgasm lasts 6 seconds. The average female orgasm lasts 20 seconds.
26. Study has it that 36% of people under the age of 40 check there Facebook accounts immediately after sex.
The question is: How many of you have just finished having sex?
27. When Viagra was released in 1998 it grossed over $411 million in profits within its first three months…it went on to make $1.8 billion in 2003…. and somebody thinks there’s no money in sex business.
28 . Post sex cuddling has helped more women stay in a marriage.
What some men do after sex is to roll over and sleep off. This leaves the lady feeling like a rag doll instead of a wife.
When next you finish making her orgasm, pull her to yourself and drift off with her in your arms.
She’ll never forget that experience.
29. Have you ever wondered why old couples refuse to die?
You see them in their 80s walking around with their walking stick and helping each other.
Simple: Love and sex have been discovered to strengthen the bones. So if you want to boost your calcium level, get down tonight with your spouse.
30. Finally, fall in love with yourself. It’s been discovered that people who truly love themselves enjoy sex more than those that don’t care.
If you don’t love yourself enough you won’t love your spouse.