Osun Varsity Students Escape Death

0
53

 

It was divine intervention that saved the day, as it would have been a national tragedy.  Global Excellence gathered that students had last week Thursday sat close to an installed cylinder in a classroom at the College of Health Sciences, Osogbo campus and one of them mistakenly tampered with the safety pin of the nozzle and it exploded. As the students numbering about 200 scampered to safety, some were injured, while about 20 that inhaled the poisonous gas emitted from the cylinder were taken to the health centre and the other hospitals by the school authority and they are all, according to a source in stable conditions.