On Thursday, 18th of October, 2018, the ceremonial head of the people of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Akande unveiled the new queen to his kingdom, Oluwaseyi Naomi. The royal majesty is in love again and we would like to be affiliated with the new damsel.
The king celebrated his new queen on his Instagram page:
“I waited patiently upon the Almighty the King of kings, he eventually did it in the midst of many trials.
Shilekunola, Moronke, Naomi; the greatest Arsenal you can apply on this highly revered throne with many rules and regulations in the midst of undiluted tradition, heritage and culture is the “Fear Of God In You”, which is the beginning of your wisdom on this throne of Oduduwa.
You are welcome home my beautiful and adorable queen.
Oluwaseyi is a Christian singer, preacher and writer, she is very popular in the underground gospel music scene and she possesses a subtle personality that is influential and powerful, during her live ministrations there are always loads of testimonies attested by the attendants and people seeking testimonies in all varieties.
She has worked with popular Nigerian gospel musicians such as Yinka Ayefele, Kenny Kore (formerly of Infinity), Yetunde Are and Tope Alabi. Naomi has a strong followership and her life is an expression that everything could be acquired through faith, prayer and hard work, without further ado here are 10 things you need to know about the new queen of Ile Ife.
- Her full name is Queen Shilekunola Moronke Oluwaseyi Naomi
- She is the founder of the ministry EN-Heraldsan interdenominational church that is located in Akure, Ondo state
- She is an evangelist and prophetess
- Naomi Oluwaseyi is one of the youngest most influential Christians in our generation. She celebrated her 25thbirthday on April 15th.
- She is native of Ondo state.
- Naomi has six biological siblings
- Naomi is Ooni’s third bride after his marriage with Wuraola Ogunwusiin 2017.
- Queen Naomi is an advocate for purity and spiritual cleanliness. She has several messages pertaining this particular and she persistently preaches about it on her social media account.
- Her website comentered a “bandwidth limit Exceeded” phase after several her site was bugged by internet users that wanted to know more about her.
- She commenced her ministry at the age of 18.